Our nurses strive to provide the highest quality care.
When You’re Healthy at Home
Covenant Care facilities provide quality skilled nursing and therapy care to ensure a superior level of rehabilitation for our guests. In addition to providing 24-hour skilled nursing services, we offer a team of rehabilitation specialists who offer physical, speech, and occupational therapy up to seven days a week.
We know choosing a nursing home and therapy rehabilitation center is one of the most important and difficult decisions you can make. You want someone who is caring, knowledgeable, and accessible. You also want someone willing to take the time to review all of your options.
Our mission is to promote the independence of our guests and the quality of their lives to the fullest extent. Guests of our centers, their families, and friends can rest assured knowing that our specially trained, dedicated professionals are providing quality care 24 hours a day.
Our locations provide comprehensive skilled care using state-of-the-art medical equipment and progressive treatment programs promoting quality care:
- Highly trained and experienced Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Designated short and long term accommodations
- Stroke Recovery Program
- Respiratory Specialty Program
- Orthopedic-Fracture Recovery
- Wound Care and Skin Management
- Continence Improvement Program
- Contracture Management
- Pain Management
- Fall Management
- Diabetic Management
- Outpatient Therapy
- Cardiac Recovery
- Interdisciplinary Walking Rounds
- Enteral therapy
- IV therapy, continuous antibiotics, internal feeding, PICC line insertion
- Ophthalmology services
- Ostomy care (stable and new)
- Post-acute surgical care
- Total parented nutrition (TPN/PPN)
- Tracheostomy care