Our caregivers strive to provide the highest quality care.
When You’re Healthy at Home
Residential Care Communities (also known as Assisted Living) help provide a special combination of residential housing, personalized supportive services, and healthcare. Residential Care is designed to meet the individual needs of those requiring help with activities of daily living but do not need the skilled care provided in a nursing home.
For any residents that require skilled care, we have Covenant Care skilled nursing facilities on the same campus.
We invite you to schedule a tour and experience our Residential Care living.
Included in our monthly rates are all or some of the following:
- Dining program to meet your needs with meals prepared on-site, as well as 2 daily scheduled snacks
- 24-hour supervision, 7 days a week
- Assistance with medications, including insulin for people with diabetes
- Emergency call system in every room
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Furnished rooms, complete with bedding
- Patios off every room and a large front garden area
- Planned activities, social functions, and outings
- Lounge area with TV and DVD player
- Transportation to physician appointments
- Assistance with arranging incidental medical and dental needs
- Resident trust accounts
- Outpatient and in-house therapy