Residential Care or Assisted Living Facilities help provide a special combination of residential housing, personalized supportive services and healthcare. These residential settings maximize independence but do not provide skilled nursing care. These facilities services are designed to meet the individual needs of those requiring help with activities of daily living, but do not need the skilled medical care provided in a nursing home.
To ensure our residents receive the most optimum care at our Residential Care facilities, we have conveniently located a Covenant Care Post Acute / Skilled Nursing facility on the same campus.
Included in our monthly rates are all or some of the following:
- Dining program to meet your needs with meals prepared on site, as well as 2 daily scheduled snacks
- 24-hour supervision, 7 days a week
- Assistance with medications, including insulin for people with diabetes
- Emergency call system in every room
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Furnished rooms, complete with bedding
- Patios off every room and a large front garden area
- Planned activities, social functions, and outings
- Lounge area with TV and DVD player
- Transportation to physician appointments
- Assistance with arranging incidental medical and dental needs
- Resident trust accounts
- Outpatient and in-house therapy