Vintage Faire Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
June 30, 2022
As our society continues to cope with the novel coronavirus pandemic, we want to provide you with this update regarding its impact on Vintage Faire Nursing and Rehab.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, our facility has had:
- 111 resident(s) test positive for COVID-19.
- 118 staff member(s) test positive for COVID-19.
We are working closely with local and state health departments and continue to follow their guidance, as well as guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), to prevent the spread of this virus.
To add an additional level of protection we are:
- Testing all residents and staff weekly in collaboration with the local health department;
- Screening staff and essential medical personnel prior to entry;
- Providing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) based on the staff’s respective roles;
- Quarantining, testing and closely monitoring all newly admitted residents prior to assigning them to a standard room;
- Adding an Infection Preventionist to continually assess infection control practices, infection trends and weekly testing results;
- Continuing to follow CDC guidelines by prohibiting visitors; and
- Utilizing a separate wing of our facility to care for COVID-positive residents.
We will continue to provide you with regular updates when we have new information to share and, as always, encourage you to contact us directly if you have any questions.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during these unprecedented times.
Vintage Faire Nursing and Rehab