Activities & Amenities
Our recreational programming is lead by a certified activity professional with help from activity assistants and dedicated volunteers.
At University Park Health and Rehabilitation Center, our Activities Program plays a key role in caring for our residents. We offer a variety of activities for our residents’ to maintain a homelike atmosphere, while at the same time promoting independence and community.
Meet Karen Putman, Admissions/Activities Director, she is the friendly face you will see upon entering University Park.
Here is a glimpse of some of the activities and amenities at University Park:
- Engaging activity program 7 days a week
- Creative activities tailored to residents’ tastes and interests.
- Traditional activities such as bingo, arts and crafts, movies
- Dining Services
- Beauty and barber services
- Special event entertainment
- Community outings
- Planned activities and outing
- Varied entertainment
- Pet visits
- Religious programs
- Adult education
- Residents’ birthday parties
- Transportation assistance
- Private rooms
- Safe and comfortable environment
- Enclosed patio