Activities & Amenities
Our recreational programming is lead by a certified activity professional with help from activity assistants and dedicated volunteers.
Every month has a theme and a special event planned around that theme. Family members are invited to most special events and encouraged to attend.
We have a morning exercise program that would make any one sweat. Residents enjoy their 30-minute workout from the comfort of a chair. We also exercise or brains daily with spelling bees, trivia, & reminisce.
We offer weekly shopping trips; some of these trips include stores such as Wal-Mart, Walgreen’s, Rite Aide, & Target. We also like to shop at the second hand stores in town. Residents always choose where to shop. Weekly outings are a must for the residents of Turlock Residential. These can be visits to the park, a drive in the country, or out to lunch at a local cafe.
Here is a glimpse of some of the activities and amenities at Turlock Residential:
- Engaging activity program 5 days a week
- Creative activities tailored to residents’ tastes and interests.
- Traditional activities such as bingo, arts and crafts, movies
- Dining Services
- Beauty and barber services
- Special event entertainment
- Community outings
- Planned activities and outing
- Varied entertainment
- Pet visits
- Religious programs
- Adult education
- Residents’ birthday parties
- Transportation assistance
- Private rooms
- Safe and comfortable environment