Programs & Services
Turlock Residential provides three levels of care, so that we may meet the needs of your loved one. We are proud of our loving, homelike atmosphere and our clean, safe, and secure setting.
Our goal is to meet or exceed the expectations of all we serve.
As an assisted living center for the senior community, Turlock Residential is committed to providing the highest quality of care. We understand the varying needs of seniors and offer various levels of care that address each individual’s specific needs.
Our home environment and intimate setting provide a comfortable atmosphere, and our daily activities and social functions offer carefree enjoyment for our residents.
Our focus to improve our residents’ quality of life is promoted daily by encouragement in interaction through our social activities program, home cooked meals in group dining rooms and compassionate caring staff.
Residential/Assisted Living Center
Here is a glimpse of some of the Programs & Services offered at Turlock Residential:
- Three home-cooked meals daily and two scheduled snacks
- 24-hour supervision, 7 days a week
- Assistance with medications, including insulin for diabetics
- Emergency Call System in every room
- Daily Housekeeping and Laundry services provided
- Furnished rooms complete with bedding
- Patios off of every room, large front garden area
- Planned Activities, social functions, outings
- Lounge area with TV and DVD
- Transportation to local physician appointments
- Assistance with arranging incidental medical and dental needs
- Special Diets
- Ambulation Assistance
- Incontinence Assistance
- Bathing Assistance
- Dressing Assistance and Personal Grooming
- Barber & Beauty Shop within the facility
- Supervision of cash resources (Resident trust account)
Here at Turlock Residential we offer 3 meals a day, and 2 scheduled snacks.
Lunch: 12:00 noon
Afternoon snack: 2:30pm
Evening snack: 7:00pm
All meals are served in a family style dining room. All residents are required to eat their meals in the dining room. Tray service will be provided for a resident in cases of short illness.
All meals are home made here in our own kitchen. We make all soups from scratch, never from a can. We create and bake all desserts daily, and fresh vegetables and fruits are used when in season. We prepare a wide variety of meals that represent many ethnic backgrounds such as American, Mexican, Italian and Oriental.
During the spring and summer months we offer a BBQ style meal at least once a month. We prepare picnic lunches for outings and special requests.
We work with each individual resident on an ongoing basis for likes and dislikes. We are always open to suggestion, recipes, and meal ideas. We try to meet all dietary preferences for every resident. We follow all special order diets, whether physician ordered or resident requested.