Activities & Amenities
Our recreational programming is lead by a certified activity professional with help from activity assistants and dedicated volunteers.
We plan an assortment of activities to accommodate our residents’ individual interests. By offering both group and individual activities throughout the facility, we are able to engage all of our residents in our therapeutic and leisure activities. Family involvement, as well as volunteer support, is an important and welcome part of our program.
Here is a glimpse of some of the activities and amenities at Silver Hills Health Care Center:
- Menus designed to not only meet individual nutritional needs, but also give our residents a choice.
- Transportation is provided for professional appointments and social activities with a wheelchair accessible van.
- Beautiful dining room with a home-like atmosphere.
- Residents can pamper themselves in the beauty/barber shop.
- Elegant enclosed courtyards for your safety, relaxation, and leisure.
- Creative activities are tailored to resident’s tastes and interests.
- Traditional activities such as bingo, arts and crafts, movies
- Telephone and cable television in every room.
- Electronic/computerized call light system.
- Electronic beds.
- Semi private and private rooms.
- Weekly pet therapy visits.
- Caring and friendly volunteers.