Activities & Amenities
Our recreational programming is lead by a certified activity professional with help from activity assistants and dedicated volunteers.
We plan an assortment of activities to accommodate our residents’ individual interests. By offering both group and individual activities throughout the facility, we are able to engage all of our residents in our therapeutic and leisure activities. Family involvement, as well as volunteer support, is an important and welcome part of our program.
We provide a monthly calendar which shows each day’s schedule of activities for our residents.
Here is a glimpse of some of the activities and amenities at Royal Care Skilled Nursing Center:
- Adult Education – Provided by Long Beach School for Adults
- Arts and Crafts
- Daily News Review
- Movie Matinee
- Physical Fitness – Bend and Flex Exercise
- Guest Speakers
- Holiday Parties
- Resident Birthday Parties
- Sweet Morning Breakfast
- Community Outings
- Individual & Family Counseling
- Community Agency Referral Services
- Family Council Meetings
- Discharge Planning Services
- Selective Menus
- Supervised by Registered Dietician & Dietary Supervisor
- Specialized Therapeutic Diets
- Nutritional Supplements
- Between Meal Snacks