Activities & Amenities
Our recreational programming is lead by a certified activity professional with help from activity assistants and dedicated volunteers.
We plan an assortment of activities to accommodate our residents’ individual interests. By offering both group and individual activities throughout the facility, we are able to engage all of our residents in our therapeutic and leisure activities. Family involvement, as well as volunteer support, is an important and welcome part of our program.
Here is a glimpse of some of the activities and amenities at Pyramid Point Post-Acute and Rehabilitation Center:
- Engaging activity program 7 days a week
- Creative activities tailored to residents’ tastes and interests.
- Traditional activities such as bingo, arts and crafts, movies
- Residents can pamper themselves in the newly redesigned beauty/barber shop
- Special event entertainment
- Community outings
- Planned activities and outing
- Varied entertainment
- Pet visits
- Religious programs
- Adult education
- Residents’ birthday parties
- Safe and comfortable environment
- Transportation is provided for social activities with a wheelchair accessible van
- Caring and friendly employees and volunteers
- Beautiful dining rooms with a home-like atmosphere
- New “Savory, home style food”
- Telephone and cable television in every room
- Individual patient call light system