Activities & Amenities
Pacific Gardens Nursing and Rehabilitation Center provides a broad spectrum of activities and amenities.
The goal of our recreational activities is to promote wellness and improve individuals quality of life through leisure. Appropriate levels of individual programs are designed and implemented to meet the needs of our residents no matter what their degree of functioning may be. The importance of creating a safe, stimulating environment for our residents is our goal. We encourage social interaction, creativity, self expression, independence, and we motivate our residents to try new things!
Activities provided are based on the overall health of the resident. They are educational, recreational and therapeutic in in nature, so as to foster the physical, social, cognitive, spiritual, and emotional wellness of each individual. We work to modify our programs, as needed, to ensure continual stimulation and enjoyment for our residents, thus improving their quality of life – that’s our mission.
- Engaging activity program 7 days a week
- Creative activities tailored to residents’ tastes and interests.
- Traditional activities such as bingo, arts and crafts, movies
- Special event entertainment
- Community outings
- Planned activities and outing
- Varied entertainment
- Pet visits
- Adult education
- Residents’ birthday parties
- Therapy pet visits
- Dining Services
- Beauty and barber services
- 24-hour admissions services
- 24-hour lab and pharmacy services
- Custom care plans to fit individual needs Individualized meal plans
- Electric beds
- Transportation for medical appointments
- Satellite service with over 30 channels offered
- Phone ready rooms Wi-Fi services
- Outpatient Therapy Center