Programs & Services
Grant Cuesta is a premier quality of life and rehabilitation center for today’s senior.
Our core goal is to restore an individual to their highest functional potential, promote a sense of well-being, achieve a satisfying level of independence and improve the quality of life for each individual resident.
Our skilled nursing facility provides both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care at the highest standards. We provide comprehensive skilled nursing care using state-of-the-art medical equipment and progressive treatment plans promoting quality care. An interdisciplinary care team made up of nursing staff, therapist(s), resident dietician, activities and social services develop a customized plan of care that addresses specific care needs and therapy goals necessary for the resident.
Here are a few of the services we offer:
- Highly trained and experienced Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Focused program on reducing avoidable readmissions
- Diabetic management
- Bowel and bladder management
- Enteral Therapy
- IV therapy
- Ostomy care (stable and new)
- Post acute surgical care
- Pre-surgery registration
- Tracheostomy care
- Restorative nursing program
- Wound care/wound vac
Through a multidisciplinary approach, Grant Cuesta Sub-Acute and Rehabilitation Center helps residents in regaining functional ability. We have physical, occupational and speech therapists with experience in treating a variety of conditions. Individual treatment plans are created and resident’s therapy programs are customized to meet their individual needs, prognosis and prior level of function. We use state of the art modalities such as electric stimulation, ultrasound and other modalities that are commonly used by professional athletes.
Our HOMEWARD BOUND programs help our residents return to their homes or to their maximum independence level. HOMEWARD BOUND rehabilitation programs include:
- Cardiac Recovery
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Program
- Continence Improvement Program
- Contracture Management
- Dysphagia Management and Treatment
- Orthopedic Fracture Recovery
- Pain Management and Modalities
- Patient/Family Training and Education
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Respiratory Specialty Program
- Stroke (CVA) Recovery Program
- VIP (Validation In Process)
- 24-hour admissions services
- Comprehensive rehabilitation programs
- Interdisciplinary Walking Rounds
- Engaging activities program 7 days a week
- 24-hour lab, X-ray and pharmacy services
- Custom care plans to fit individual needs
- Individualized meal plans including Gluten Free and Kosher menus
- Podiatry, Dental, Vision, and Auditory care
- Therapy pet visits
Patient Engagement and Education
To our dedicated team, thank you for dedicating your working life to the pursuit of making life easier for those in need. Thank you for your hard work caring for the community and making our CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service) Five-Star Quality Measure scores a reality.
Covenant Care has an unsurpassed commitment to quality as evidenced by our CMS Quality Measure and Five-Star performance.
Here are just a few things that set us apart:
Strong physician engagement impacts patient experience and quality of care.
- High Medical Presence Model with Physician Coverage 7 Days a week. Our Clinicians are lead by a Certified Geriatrician and Medical Director with the society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine.
- We have increased capacity to care for your loved one. You can have peace of mind knowing the care received at our facilities is closely monitored and followed with this level of Physician involvement.
In addition to our High Medical Presence, we offer:
- 24-hour RN supervision
- Discharge planning, including post-discharge follow-up appointments
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy available 7 days a week