Programs & Services
Our goal is to meet or exceed the expectations of all we serve.
As an assisted living center for the senior community, Arbor Place is committed to providing the highest quality of care. We understand the varying needs of seniors and offer various levels of care that address each individual’s specific needs.
Our home environment and intimate setting provide a comfortable atmosphere, and our daily activities and social functions offer carefree enjoyment for our residents.
Residential Care and Assisted Living Center
Here is a glimpse of some of the Programs & Services offered at Arbor Place:
- Three home-cooked meals daily and two scheduled snacks
- 24-hour supervision, 7 days a week
- Assistance with medications, including insulin for diabetics
- Emergency Call System in every room
- Daily Housekeeping and Laundry services provided
- Furnished rooms complete with bedding
- Patios off of every room, large front garden area
- Planned Activities, social functions, outings
- Lounge area with TV and DVD
- Transportation to local physician appointments
- Assistance with arranging incidental medical and dental needs
- Medical Waiver Program
- Special Diets
- Ambulation Assistance
- Incontinence Assistance
- Bathing Assistance
- Dressing Assistance and Personal Grooming
- Barber & Beauty Shop within the facility