Our Admissions Team will meet with you and/or your family prior to or during the admissions process to gather important information. In order for us to develop your clinical plan and ensure proper billing, it is very important that we obtain several key documents from you.
Please be prepared to provide us with the following items prior to or during the admissions process:
- Medicare card
- Medicaid card
- Managed care or insurance card
- Social Security card
- Medicare Part D (drug benefit) card
- Advance directives, living will, etc. (if applicable)
- Clinical and/or financial Power of Attorney documents
- Long-term care/supplemental insurance policies
- Name and contact information of the person to be contacted with change in condition/financial status
- We will need to know where you have resided for the calendar year
Our admissions personnel review all of the required documents, ensure that you have proper copies of all paperwork, also explain programs and services provided in our nursing and rehabilitation facility, and answer any questions that you may still have.
You may also meet with a member of our business office to review any finance-related matters and/or questions.