Activities & Amenities
Cedar Ridge Health and Rehab Center offers our residents a wide variety of stimulating, innovative, and exciting activities.
We have a “Back to School” program in which residents continue to learn in a variety of subjects and then even have a graduation ceremony.
We have a variety of outings including the Local Play House, restaurants, movie theatre, and shopping centers. Our residents also enjoy tai chi sessions, crafts and our residents even enjoy the benefits of the popular Wii video gaming system! Cedar Ridge residents also enjoy a steady stream of entertainment.
Activity Programming includes:
- Traditional activities such as bingo, arts and crafts, movies
- Innovative technologies such as Nintendo Wii and Xbox Kinect!
- Happy hour
- Outings to community events
- Socials and intergenerational programming
- Wellness Program: Nutrition Education, Exercise Groups, Book Club
- Spiritual programming: Local churches provide on-site services
- Pet therapy
- Art therapy enrichment
- Quality ancillary services
- Bird aviary , greenhouse and courtyard with gazebo!
- Beauty shop services