Our recreational programming is lead by a certified activity professional with help from activity assistants and dedicated volunteers.
At Waldron Health and Rehab Center, our activities and amenities program plays a key role in caring for our residents. We offer a variety of activities for our residents’ to maintain a homelike atmosphere, while at the same time promoting independence and community.
We plan an assortment of activities to accommodate our residents' individual interests. By offering both group and individual activities throughout the facility, we are able to engage all of our residents in our therapeutic and leisure activities. Family involvement, as well as volunteer support, is an important and welcome part of our program.
Here is a glimpse of some of our activities and amenities:
- Engaging activity program 7 days a week
- Creative activities tailored to residents’ tastes and interests.
- Traditional activities such as bingo, arts and crafts, movies
- Dining Services
- Beauty and barber services
- Special event entertainment
- Community outings
- Planned activities and outing
- Varied entertainment
- Pet visits
- Religious programs
- Adult education
- Residents' birthday parties
- Transportation assistance
- Private rooms
- Notary services are available at no charge
- Safe and comfortable environment