Our recreational programming is lead by a certified activity professional with help from activity assistants and dedicated volunteers.
At Vintage Faire, our activities program plays a key role in caring for our residents. We offer a variety of activities for our residents’ to maintain a homelike atmosphere, while at the same time promoting independence and community. Our recreation staff offers activity programs 7 days a week, we also offer an internet kiosk, and wireless internet services throughout the building.
Our programming changes from month to month and with the personal dynamics of the individuals who reside with us, so a monthly calendar is provided to each resident with each day's schedule.
Here are just a few of the recreational programs and activities we offer:
- Engaging activity program 7 days a week
- Creative activities tailored to residents’ tastes and interests.
- Traditional activities such as bingo, arts and crafts, movies
- Dining Services
- Beauty and barber services
- Special event entertainment
- Community outings
- Planned activities and outing
- Varied entertainment
- Pet visits
- Religious programs
- Adult education
- Residents' birthday parties
- Transportation assistance
- Private rooms
- Safe and comfortable environment