Our recreational programming is lead by a certified activity professional with help from activity assistants and dedicated volunteers.
We plan an assortment of activities to accommodate our residents' individual interests. By offering both group and individual activities throughout the facility, we are able to engage all of our residents in our therapeutic and leisure activities. Family involvement, as well as volunteer support, is an important and welcome part of our program.
Here is a glimpse of some of the activities and amenities at Mission Skilled Nursing & Subacute Center:
- Engaging activity program 7 days a week
- Creative activities tailored to residents’ tastes and interests.
- Traditional activities such as bingo, arts and crafts, movies
- Dining Services
- Beauty and barber services
- Special event entertainment
- Community outings
- Planned activities and outing
- Varied entertainment
- Pet visits
- Religious programs
- Adult education
- Residents' birthday parties
- Transportation assistance
- Private rooms
- Safe and comfortable environment