At Fairview very staff member’s contribution is equally important in meeting our resident’s needs and providing a pleasant, comfortable and safe atmosphere.
Our staff is comprised of the best professionals in each area of specialty who not only administer the care and programming but carry it out in a personal caring, kind, and compassionate manor. Have peace of mind knowing your loved one is being cared for by a staff member they are familiar with and never an outside agency.
A typical successful day at Fairview would not be possible without the efforts of a great team. Our staff fully recognizes the meaning of quality caring. When you come for a visit you will see the dedicated employees, some with over 20 years experience, confidently doing their work. Our facility has an open door policy not only to residents and their families but also to our valuable employees. We continually listen to our staff for feedback and ways to improve day to day operations.
We invite you to meet our team anytime!
- Executive Director - Laura Moyer, LNHA
- Director of Nursing (DON) - Ronda Ellis
- Facility Rehab Director - Paulette Klinger
- Business Office Manager - Susan Gordon
- Dietary/Housekeeping MGR - Tina Washington
- Activities Director - Jackie McRae
- Director of Business Development - Chelsea Diedrich